Intro

Hey everyone!

My name is Casslyn Fisher. I am from Idaho Falls, Idaho. And family is everything to me!!! I am the oldest of five children, my brother is currently serving his LDS mission in Argentina. I served my mission in Malaga Spain! Spain is a very special place to me for many reasons. One of them being is I met my husband there! He is from Pocatello Idaho. It is pretty funny that two Idahoans had to go to Spain to meet each other! We got married on November 22, 2016! He is the love of my life.
I love doing things outdoors. Four-wheeling, camping, sledding, hiking, etc. If it's in the mountains- count me in! And I also love chocolate... like a lot.
Anyways that's enough about me. Thanks for stopping by, you're more than welcome to stick around for my upcoming posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divorce

Parenting

Coping with Stress